Taff's Well Association Football Club is a Welsh association football Club founded in 1946. The team are based in Taff's Well, in Cardiff, and compete in the Cymru South, the second tier of Welsh football. The team is nicknamed the Wellmen and their home is situated at the Bowen Groundworks Stadium in Taffs Well.
4 Current squad
7 External links
The club was formed at St Marys Church Hall, Glan-y-Llyn in the summer of 1946. Two teams were formed and entered into the Cardiff and District League. The club's first ground was at the Gwaelod-y-Gareth cricket club. The team then shortly moved to a field provided by Dai Parry, a local farmer. Following the inaugural season the club joined the South Wales Amateur League. The club were champions twice and runners up 4 times between 1949 and 1956 and won the Corinthian Cup in 1954.
In 1960 Don James, the Club President, joined the club as secretary. The club won three titles in the 1970s and the South Wales FA Intermediate Cup in 1975 and 1977.
More recently the club were Division One runners up in 2011-12 and 2012–13 and won the Nathaniel Car Sales League Cup four times in five seasons (2011–12, 2012–13, 2014–15 and 2015–16).