Queens University

Queen's University Association Football Club is a semi-professional, Northern Irish football club playing in the NIFL Championship.

The club, founded in 1910, a founder member of the Irish League B Division, is affiliated to Queen's University Belfast, and plays home matches at the newly built Arena at the Queen's University sports grounds, Upper Malone, Belfast - also known as "the Dub".

From 2003-2011, the club played its home matches at Newforge Lane, the home of PSNI F.C., while the new stadium at the Dub was being constructed.

The team play in white shirts and black shorts/socks. The away kit is all blue.

The University allows for a 25% non association with regards to playing staff whilst the other 75% are required to have studied, or be studying, at Queen's University Belfast.