Burton Swifts Football Club was a football club based in Burton upon Trent, England. Established in 1871, the club joined the Football League in 1892, remaining members until merging with Burton Wanderers to form Burton United in 1901.
Burton Swifts F.C. were formed in 1871. In 1890, the club became a founder member of the Combination. However, after only a year they switched to the Football Alliance. When the Alliance merged with The Football League in 1892, the club were founder members the Second Division of the League.
The club was not very successful, and never finished higher than sixth in their division. After finishing bottom of the Second Division in 1900–01 season the club merged with neighbours Burton Wanderers to form Burton United. The new club took Swifts' place in the League and played at their Peel Croft ground..